Percussion Set and Beginning Rhythm Giveaway
Of all of the instruments in our family collection, it's the backpack full of hand-held percussion instruments that gets used the most. I store it near the toys and the kids love to parade around the home with them. But it's not all fun and games, we practice rhythm and counting with them too. I have used them with my piano students. I have taken them to work with groups of small children. Having a collection of well-built percussion toys can be very handy!
The fun doesn't stop with the kit though- having a few percussion instruments sets the stage for learning about rhythm, and our winner will receive a copy of our most popular product, Beginning Rhythm as well. Good luck!
This post contains affiliate links. 🙂
Enter the giveaway and learn more below. We will be purchasing the prize for the winner.
Find out more about the percussion set one lucky winner will receive on Amazon. Giveaway ends Friday at midnight, May 20th.
Learn more about Beginning Rhythm
Inspiro Kids Percussion Set
I have looked at several different starter kits online and have chosen to feature the Inspiro Kids set in our giveaway. Many of the other sets looked cheaply made or didn't have a very good sound, but one Amazon reviewer made a sound-clip video and these seem to have a good tone for percussion toys. I have not personally tried this kit out because I already have a nice collection of instruments, most of which I purchased individually at a local music store, but this kit covered the basics well and I chose it because it's the percussion set I would recommend to someone who is just starting their collection. The basics are here- a small tambourine, a triangle (by far the most popular in group settings), claves (best for keeping the kids focused during rhythm exercises), maracas, and jingle bells.
Beginning Rhythm was our very first product and it has remained one of our staple features. Featuring over 200 printables, there is sure to be something in the toolkit to help budding musicians learn the basics of rhythm. There are standard rhythm games like rhythm bingo and rhythm flashcards, nursery rhyme worksheets, and best of all, a large-scale rhythm board with rhythm cards, pictured on the right. The instruction booklet has plenty of ideas to get you started, as well as a suggested scope and sequence for the youngest learners.
Below you can learn more about Beginning Rhythm. Good luck!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The 'Percussion Set and Beginning Rhythm' ("Sweepstakes") begins on 05/13/2016 at 12:00 AM (Mountain Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 05/20/2016 at 11:59 PM (Mountain Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Tamsyn Spackman ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of USA who are 18 or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 48 hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) Percussion Set and Beginning Rhythm] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $32)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within USA. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at https://www.teaching-children-music.com/2016/05/percussion-set-beginning-rhythm-giveaway/
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Tamsyn Spackman cc: Percussion Set and Beginning Rhythm at 12767 Park Rim Ct, Riverton, UT 84065. Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Tamsyn Spackman, 12767 Park Rim Ct, Riverton, UT 84065, firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
This would be so awesome to have in my piano studio!!! I do lots of movement games and activities. Right now, we’ve been using old and splintered rhythm sticks, that I’ve had forever, to do rhythm activities. My kids would be so excited to have new and brightly colored rhythm instruments…
This rhythm set would be a great addition to my piano studio! Great ideas too!
My great-grandson is surrounded by musicians and loves to beat out rhythms. This set would absolutely thrill him and add to his collection of instruments.
The maracas and tambourine would be awesome!
I would love to use these with my special needs students. They love all kinds of music and instruments.
What a neat set of toys to learn music!
I would love to spend many hours laughing & singing with the grand kids with these!
This looks like fun. My son would enjoy playing with them.
My nephews would love this!
My son is really into drumming on EVERYTHING right now. He loves dancing and everything right now. I want to encourage him as much as possible to enjoy what he likes!
I have a few rhythm instruments, but this set looks really great. I would love it for my students!
My school kiddos would love this, it’s so cute!!
I have 4 grandchildren that are very musical even tho they are young, this would be a big starter kit for them.
my grandson loves music ..every time he hears an instrument playing he just has to sing and dance and see if he can get in there and play whatever he see’s
All 3 of kids love music! My oldest daughter is 7 and she is always trying to come up with a little band for her and her brother an sister, it’s adorable! Music is a very important part of learning, in my opinion. This would be such a fun set to own! 🙂
This is a awesome way to learn how to play music.!
The beginning of their journey and love for music!
This would be a fun kit to have and use!
What a fun way for children to learn to express themselves musically!
This looks like such a fun set! I could make good use of this for the children I teach music to at church!
I would love to use these with my niece.
My kids would love this.
we love ‘rock and roll time’
This would be so much fun for the kiddos! It’s great to start them young!
This would be so much fun for my kiddos! They sound like they are great quality instruments for little ones! Thanks for the chance.
Id love to win this for my girls for homeschooling.
We just adopted and one of our sons seems musically inclined, and I’m not! I’d love to win this to have a start!
what a fun set my kids would love this 🙂
my grandkids would love this set!